10/15/2010

My Own Words

"If you are unable to do that, looking for other opportunities. If the  chance is obstructed by something, make sure that something is permitted to do this chance. I just have an eye for the process and trying to do the best till my dreams comes true"
 
"Be honest about your preparation. Give yourself the time you need to prepare. By setting an unrealistic goal, you will probably be very disappointed. It is not enough to have a goal. Successful man also have a plan to accomplish a goal. What are you going to do to achieve the goal you have set? I will need to have effort and pray to God. To help make a plan, look at the chance around you. I need more time. I understand that "It" is my responsibility. "It" doesn't happen because of luck. "It" is the result of my own efforts. Take responsibility for "that". Don't leave "it" to chance. Don't rely on luck and Work diligently"


By
Me, Miss Ayu

No comments:

Post a Comment